Welcome to St. Mary’s

Located in the heart of Nova Scotia’s Eastern Shore, the Municipality of the District of St. Mary’s is a rural municipality consisting of seven electoral districts. Incorporated in 1879 the Municipality has a population of 2,233 and is bounded by the counties of Antigonish and Pictou, the municipalities of Halifax and Guysborough, and the Atlantic Ocean.

St. Mary's on Facebook

Go to top