Canada COVID-19 App
The Government of Canada has developed a new app called "Canada COVID-19" to update residents in Canada on everything related to the current COVID-19 pandemic. The application can be downloaded on to your phone, computer or other electronic devices. Once downloaded, the app will ask which province you live in and generate data for your area. It includes the following:
- Home Screen with the most used information
- Statistics Page with up to date information on confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Updates Page with the most current statements from the Government of Canada
- Resources Page with information about the virus, preventative measures and financial support
- Self-Check Page to determine if you require further assessment and quidance by a healthcare professional
This is a great way to stay informed with accurate information and resources on the COVID-19 pandemic.